Monday, December 29, 2008

Just some thoughts...

My internet was down for 14 hours yesterday. I didn't know what to do with myself.
Well, my littlest one (NJ) is super sick, so I did kinda take care of him! =)

I am trying to figure out in which order I should pay off the first part of my debts. I will do have to do some number crunching, but because all of our credit cards have annual fees, I should probably just pay them off first. I was going to pay American General off (for several good reasons) - now I need to decide which reasons are better. At the end of the day (err, year?) they will all be paid off. If I pay off the credit cards first, I will be following Dave's plan... Trust in Dave.

Hmmm...

-Leigh

1 comment:

  1. I wish you great success in your debt reduction plans.

    Great Blog!!

    ReplyDelete